• To carry out an independent Audit of Ghana’s Extractive Industry.
• To develop and implement a revenue disclosure, oversight and publication mechanism to ensure that Ghanaians get all the information on their Extractive Industry revenue and public expenditure enabling them hold the government to account.
• To build Capacity for government Agencies and Civil Society in EITI;
• Develop and implement a Communications Strategy to fully engage the different Ghanaian publics; particularly Civil Society Organizations and Community Groups to ensure that Ghanaians know that the Extractive Industry resources belong to them.
• Legislation of EITI principles and objectives to ensure their existence in subsequent years beyond the present administration.